Friday, March 13, 2015

A sneak peek at my beading projects

I'm still waiting for the sun to return so that I can take photos of my recent beadwork to post here on my blog. At this point, I'll be happy to just have something other than dark, gloomy weather which is all we've had the whole winter. They're promising sunshine for tomorrow but we've heard that fairytale before. Hopefully they're right in which case I will spend the day taking photos. In the meantime, I took a not-so-great photo so that you can see some of the projects that I've made in the past week or so. I will eventually blog about these projects so I'm not going to give any descriptions or lists of beads that I used until I blog about them later. There are lots of goodies in there and you'll just have to be patient. I do have some earrings to post tomorrow, and I'll be posting another free pattern in a couple of days, so stay tuned.


 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces, and they deserve awesome photos :-)

    Best regards,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, be still, my heart! I see some magnificent earrings! Including the peyote ones, which I want, want, WANT! Can't wait for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fine if you wanted to send me both of those boxes, as I would surely enjoy everything there and I have plenty of sunshine here. Looking forward to seeing all these beauties very soon and miss your daily blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet in the bottom left look very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a free pattern by Sandra Halpenny. She posted it on her blog on Wednesday and I just had to try it. I've also made another one that's not in the photo and I like it even better. More about them later. In the meantime, here's the link to the pattern: Dime Store Bracelet. It's at the bottom of Sandra's post.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the sneak peek Linda ~ always fun to see what you're working on!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete