Just a quick post to say that I finally got around to making a pair of Sidonia's "Little Dots" earrings yesterday to go with my "Bobble Band Variation" bracelet. I posted about the bracelet on April 11, HERE and I also posted about the earrings on March 31, HERE. Read those posts for more details and for the link to Sidonia's video tutorial.
LITTLE DOTS EARRINGS
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Matte Bronze" (15-2006)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- 3mm fire polished beads "Champagne" (Nirvana Beads)
- 4mm fire polished beads "Smoky Topaz Luster"
- 6mm fire polished beads "Champagne" (Nirvana Beads)
Here's a photo of the bracelet and earrings set: